Pupils can travel across Oxford on the OSBP service. For example:
- To d'Overbroeck's and Oxford High School from the Headington area (Routes 2, 3, 4 and 5) or from the Iffley Road/ St Clement's area (Routes 6, 7 and 10).
- To Headington School, Magdalen College School and Rye St Antony from North Oxford (Routes 1, 8 and 9) or from the Iffley Road area (Routes 6, 7 and 10).
Pupils can board/alight at any of the OSBP schools. For example, pupils can board at North Oxford schools to travel to schools in the Headington/St Clement's area, and vice versa. There are also some additional interim Oxford stops including:
- Banbury Road: Upland Park Road (Route 9) and the Dew Drop Inn, Summertown (Route 1)
- London Road: Wharton Road (Route 3) and Oxford Brookes University (Route 5)
- Iffley Road: Magdalen Road (Route 6)
- Rose Hill: Rose Hill Parade (Route 6)
The 2017/18 annual cost for cross-Oxford travel (within the ring road) is £495 for a return (AM and PM) fare, or £347 p.a. for a one way AM-Only or PM-Only fare.